With female baldness on the increase, it’s important to know what the main cause is and the most appropriate remedy so you can successfully return your hair to the way it was and prevent any further loss.
Female pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia normally happens after the menopause with many factors like genetics, lifestyle, diet and stress playing a part.
It is important to consult with your doctor if you experience rapid hair loss, over the 100 or so a day average that is normal.
It is common for women to experience an all over thinning of the hair over a long period of time which makes it difficult to see the early signs unless you are looking for it. The main thing is not to panic and to take action as soon as possible to prevent any further loss and allow new growth to take place.
The hormone DHT is largely responsible for hair loss in men and women and latches onto the hair follicles, shrinking them until they eventually fall out. This is very common after the menopause as before DHT levels were kept under control by high levels of estrogen.
As with most things, the earlier you can start treating female baldness, the better and more successful the results will be. Once DHT has closed down the follicles, no new growth will occur without an effective remedy.
There is a dizzying array of products to choose from and only the ones proven to work should be used. At present the only FDA approved ingredient to combat female pattern hair loss is Minoxidil, and is very effective at blocking DHT and promoting new healthy growth.
Although this takes time, you should see the gradual return of your hair month after month and along with some vital minerals and vitamins including B6, biotin, magnesium and zinc, you will have a winning combination to not only regrow new hair but to look after the existing ones too.
Female baldness needn’t be the cause of worry if you find the best ingredients to allow you to regrow your hair naturally.
Visit my web web steel web steel buildings web steel buildingssite today to learn more about a cure for hair loss with these natural substances that is excellent for promoting new hair growth and optimum health.
- Diet and Lifestyle Habits that Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk — Men’s News Daily
- Healthy Diet Tips » Diet and Lifestyle Habits that Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk – Men’s News Daily
- The Impact of Female Pattern Baldness | Fitness Exercise
- For Better Nutrition, Consider A Vegetarian Lifestyle | Healthy Diet Plan
- Denon DHT-391XP 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with HDMI 1.4a connectivity and 650-Watt Total System Power (Black) | Wireless Surround Sound
- Hair Systems: The Best Hair Loss Solution | The Health Blog
- Your Complete Guide To Free Ways to Make Money Online — web steel buildings | SunBeach Travel
- Latisse to Treat Baldness? Clinical Trials to Investigate « Skin Speaks Blog
- web steel buildings — How to Seek Grants for Alternative Energy R | Wireless Phone Insurance
- The Case Against Dieting: 7 Steps to Lifestyle Change | Free Quick Weight Loss Diet Menu Plan
- Recognizing female pattern baldness: Where you lose hair is an important key to proper diagnosis and treatment
- The ocean, on the other hand, is the greatest storehouse of minerals | snow jacket
- Natrol NuHair DHT Blocker 60 tablets review
- Customizing Your Twitter Background — web steel buildings
- Minoxidil for Women: Does it Really Work? | Prevent Hair Loss Today – Cheap Rogaine | Provillus | HairMax LaserComb
- General Career Blog » Blog Archive » Only One Type of Resveratrol Is Biologically Active! See Which Resveratrol Supplements Have the Right Stuff. Resveratrol Reviews — web steel buildings
- web steel buildings — Yournetbiz — The secret revealed to a financially free and fulfilling future « Acne Treatment & Skin Care
- The Benefits of Superfoods – The Goldenberry « Nutri-Force Nutrition Blog
- Provillus Hair Loss Treatment Has A Number Of DHT Blockers | My Diamond Spree
- Weight Loss Plan For Women — Top 7 Principles Of A Healthy Weight Loss Plan
This day in history...
Powered By WPHistory