Firefox SEO Plugin won’t download?
Does anyone know why when you click on the DOWNLOAD NOW on this page it just takes you to the same page and does not download!?
Just close it then re-open it and try again, or e-mail the site and ask them for advice on what to do, they’ll probably know best.
How to get traffic to a web site?
I have a web site about free SEO Tools at,
let me know how to get more traffic to this web site.
Here are some ways you can promote your blog
1. Create great content – everything starts with great content. Think ‘Linkbait” — or writing about stuff that would be so great that people will want to link to you. It can be a news hook where you write about something that is contrary to what everyone else is saying; resource hook where you have the only information available or humor hook.
2. Update the content regularly – make your visitors come back again and again to your blog by providing daily updates (even multiple posts per day!)
3. Submit your blog to blog directories such as
Globe of Blogs http://www.globeofblogs.com/register.php
Blog Universe http://bloguniverse.com/
The Truth Laid Bear http://www.truthlaidbear.com/addtoscan.php
Contents Matter http://www.bloghq.com/create.php
4. Network with other bloggers – comment on their blogs, read and link to other blogs and request them to link back to you
5. Email other bloggers – pitch your post to other bloggers and hope that they will link or mention your blog
6. Use techniques to showcase your blog – examples include meme games such as the Daily Meme http://thedailymeme.com/ or carnivals http://blogcarnival.com/bc/
7. You can try pay per click programs such as Google Adwords http://www.google.com/adwords or Yahoo Search Marketing http://searchmarketing.yahoo.c… – though the key is to carefully track your ROI and which keywords actually perform well
8. Make sure your blog is indexable by the search engines – and make sure that your titles have great keywords that your target audience are most likely to use
9. Send out press releases. While outfits charge as much as $650 per release, there are free press release submission places on the Web. Press releases allow you to (a) attract media attention; (b) get more back links to your website without sending each website an email request; and (c) get more visibility especially if your press release gets in Google News or Yahoo News.
10. Submit articles with your blog posts. Write articles and submit them to websites accepting author submissions. You get exposure for your business; establishes you as an authority in your field, and allows you to get backlinks for your website. If 50 websites publish your article and it contains a link back to your website, then you easily get 50 links from a single article. The more links you have, the greater your chances for increasing your search engine rankings.
What are the skills needed to be a Search Engine Optimizer?
I am still at the beginning phase of my journey to become a Search Engine Optimizer. What do you think are the skills needed to be one?
What are the needed software? Is there a free version of it? If not, how much will it cost me?
Get Free SEO Tools at Profitimo.com
Welcome to the world of Search Engine Optimization
There are no such ‘So called’ skills to become a SEO. If you find interest on any subject, have passion..you can do well in all forms.
So why do you want a Software? There are no softwares which helps you to learn SEO and Online Marketing.
How can Search Engine optimization help the company?
How do you introduce the company using the Search engine company?
FREE SEO Tools at Profitimo.com
FREE SEO Report at Profitimo.com
Well, try to bear with me and I will give you what information I can.
It would seem, from your excitement, that you have found something that interests you well enough at this point. Let’s take it from there then. As I don’t know exactly what that is, I want you to take some time in your busy schedule to do some research in this area that has you so excited.
Take a notepad with you, during the few quiet moments that you have and brainstorm every possible aspect of that interest. Write down reminders of those ideas in list form. When you are online, use your favorite search engine, as well as a couple of others and research that item. Here is what you will be trying to discover:
Do you have competition?
Do you have excessive competition?
Is there a community for this particular niche? (forums, et cetera)
Are the competitors that you find online doing anything that you should take note of?
Are they not doing something that you think you can optimize as a benefit, (sometimes turning your competition into a customer)?
What would you estimate the profit line to come to in percentages?
Can you find someone that you respect in this niche that would be willing to talk to you about their business?
Now, you have something to start with. While you are doing this research you will find yourself getting confused at times but at other times you will find yourself coming up with things that you can develop for your business later on.
What SEO Tool should i build?
I’m bored and want to build a SEO tool for people to use for free.
What tool would everyone like?
So far i have made the following http://www.spacenetmedia.com/seo-tools.html
Something like wordtracker would be good!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
This day in history...
Powered By WPHistory